Rooms To Go Credit Card Login: How To Make Your Payment
The Rooms To Go Credit Card Login portal allows you to manage your account and activities such as online paperless statement, review purchase history, making your Rooms To Go credit card payment, downloading of account activity, online request for credit limit increase, notifications through email and messages etc.
Cardholders of the Rooms To Go Credit Card are able to manage their credit card account online from the comfort of their own home. Cardholders have access to a fabulous online account from which they can make immediate payments on outstanding balances and review statement history.
Not only that, but the Rooms To Go Login portal allows users to activate any newly received cards without ever having to step foot into your local branch. If you are looking for instructions on how to login or how to activate your newly received card, how to register your Rooms To Go Credit Card for online account access, how to sign in to your account and make your Rooms To Go Credit Card payments, this post got you covered.
Rooms To Go Credit Card Benefits
- One of the most important benefits that a user can derive from using this credit card is that they can buy any furniture without making any payments for 180 days. This is a huge benefit. You can delay the payment for 180 days.
- You can get interest-free financing for 180 days if you have made minimal payments for the products that you have purchased.
- For those customers who have made huge purchases, they can defer the interest even longer than the others. This provides the customers with the option of buying the furniture without having to pay cash immediately. Some might not have the required cash at the moment when they purchase the furniture. And this is helpful for them. In other words, this credit card helps the customers to finance their own purchases.
- The credit card requires no down payment from the customer.
How To Register Your Rooms to Go Credit Card For Online Access
Registering your Synchrony credit card(s) at mysynchrony.com offers you total control over online account management. Quickly and easily track account activity, schedule payments, receive e-statements and more — anytime, anywhere, from your computer or mobile device.
You can also take advantage of other great features like access to our convenient MySynchrony mobile app and free Credit Score monitoring.
How do I register my credit card account(s)? To register any Synchrony store credit card or Synchrony program card, you will need: Full account number: It’s on the front of your card, on the top right corner of your monthly billing statement, and on the paper that your card was attached to when it was mailed Last 4 digits of the primary accountholder’s Social Security Number Date of birth.
To Register Your Rooms to Go Credit Card For Online Access go to https://consumercenter.mysynchrony.com/consumercenter/registeraction.do?subActionID=1000 and complete the registration form.
Account number is the number on the front of your card, on the top right corner of your monthly billing statement, and on the paper that your card was attached to when it was mailed.
Rooms to Go Credit Card Login Steps
If eventually, you get approved after applying for the Rooms to Go credit card. Or if you already have Rooms to Go Credit Card with you and have signed up for online access, you can manage your card account online. But to achieve this, you are expected to provide your login details. Thus, you must log in with your username and password. Therefore, we’ll be giving you a step-by-step guide to logging in to your account.
- Launch a web browser and visit the login page on the Synchrony Bank website: https://www.mysynchrony.com/cmp-index.html?market=homefurnishings&store=roomstogo
- Enter your username on the first field.
- Then you should input your password on the second field.
- To save your Username for future sessions, tick the box that says ‘Remember Username’.
- After that, click the Login link below.
In a moment, you will access your Rooms to Go credit card account online. With that, you can manage your account, view balance, and make payments.
What if I’m still having log in issues? Contact them by phone at the number on the back of your card. Once you have validated your identity and listened to your account summary say, “Online Assistance” to hear a review of the steps needed to register and log in to your account.
How To Make Your Rooms to Go Credit Card Payment
When you login to your Rooms to Go credit card account, you can do several things such as making quick secure payments. Synchrony Rooms to Go allows you to buy furniture at any Rooms to Go stores and pay back the fees bit by bit over time.
Presently, there are four different ways of paying your Rooms to Go card conveniently. You can pay in-store, online, by mail, and via phone. At this point, we’ll be showing you how to make payments in any of these ways.
In addition to online payments (single, multiple and Autopay), they accept checks drawn on US financial institutions, money orders, Western Union, Walmart Bill Pay services or electronically submitted payments from your financial institution. Payments may also be made over the phone, but they will charge you a fee to make phone payments. Gift certificates and credit cards are not accepted as a form of payment.
How to Make a Rooms To Go Credit Card Payment Online
How do I make a single, one-time online payment? You can make a same-day payment until 11:59 p.m. ET. Just follow these steps:
Log in and then click on the Make Payment button Select the payment amount, date and payment source Click Submit Payment for Review Review your payment and click Submit Look for a confirmation email from Synchrony Bank.
Where can I review my payment history (including cancelled payments)? First log in. From the Accounts menu, select your account, click Payments, then click History. Use the Payments Quick Link to see the dates and amounts of scheduled, pending and processed payments.
Can I schedule multiple online payments in advance? Same-day payments are processed until 11:59 p.m. ET. Follow the steps below to make multiple payments at one time:
Log in then click on the Make Payment button Select the Multiple tab above Fill in the required information Enter up to 12 payments Click Create Payment Schedule Look for a confirmation email from Synchrony Bank.
Will I get confirmation when I make an online payment? Yes, you will get an email from [email protected]. They will also send an email confirmation once they have processed the payment.
What is Autopay? With Autopay, your payment will automatically be deducted from your bank account each month on your payment due date. The payment will be the amount you select: either the Statement Balance, the Total Minimum Payment Due or a self-selected (other) amount.
How do I set up Autopay? From the Home Page, select the Autopay-Off link located below the Make Payment button. Click the Enroll in Autopay button Select the payment amount and payment source Agree to the Terms and Confirm Autopay Review your Autopay settings and Submit “Make Payment” button with “Autopay – OFF” shown below. You will see a confirmation screen showing your Autopay settings and a confirmation number. They’ll also send you a confirmation email to the email address on file for your account.
How To Make a Rooms To Go Online Payment as a Guest
You can also make your Rooms To Go credit card payment without logging in, which is helpful if you haven’t registered for online payments yet or you’ve forgotten your username or password. Here’s how:
- Go to the account management login page.
- Click the “Pay As Guest” banner at the top of the login window.
- Enter your card number, the last four digits of your Social Security number and your ZIP code to find your account.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your payment.
How To Make a Rooms To Go Credit Card Payment by Phone
You can make an automated phone payment on your Rooms To Go account by calling 866-396-8254. You’ll need the last four digits of your Social Security number to get started. Have your bank account number and bank routing number ready to complete your payment.
How To Make a Rooms To Go Credit Card Payment by Mail
Synchrony Bank accepts checks and money orders via mailed payments. The bank recommends including your Rooms To Go credit card payment coupon and mailing it seven to 10 business days before the due date to avoid credit card late fees. If you don’t have your payment coupon, write your Rooms To Go credit card account number on your check or money order to ensure your payment will be properly credited.
The Rooms To Go credit card payment address is:
P.O. Box 960061
Orlando, FL 32896-0061
How To Make a Rooms To Go Credit Card Payment Using the Mobile App
Synchrony Bank offers a convenient mobile app, available at both Google Play and the App Store, which allows cardholders to make payments. Here’s how:
- Install and open the MySynchrony mobile app on your mobile device.
- Register for online account access if you haven’t already. You can do so by selecting “Register” at the bottom of the screen and following the prompts.
- Log in to the app with the username and password you created when you registered.
- Select the “Account Summary” tab.
- Follow the prompts to complete your payment. The “Make a Payment” button is prominently displayed once the account summary for your credit card has loaded.
Make a Rooms To Go Credit Card Payment in a Store
You can pay your Rooms To Go credit card bill in person at a physical location near you, but you’re limited to using a debit card if you opt for this method. Use the Rooms To Go store locator to find the location nearest you.
Rooms To Go Credit Card Customer Service
The Rooms To Go credit card customer service phone number for payments and other assistance: 1-866-396-8254.