Discover how to find and use your Rooms To Go Credit Card Login, how to make a Rooms To Go Credit Card Payment, how to retrieve a forgotten password, how to contact Rooms To Go Credit Card customer service for further assistance and other helpful information that matters to you.
Rooms To Go is an American furniture store chain. Based in Seffner, Florida, the company operates 226 stores in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Puerto Rico. The company was founded in September 1990 by Jeffrey and Morty Seaman, when they sold Seaman Furniture Company. According to Furniture Today, Rooms To Go is the 3rd largest furniture retailer in the US.
Rooms To Go Credit Card Benefits
As with the other store credit cards, the Rooms To Go credit cards also come with some amazing benefits for the users. They are:
- One of the most important benefits that a user can derive from using this credit card is that they can buy any furniture without making any payments for 180 days. This is a huge benefit. You can delay the payment for 180 days.
- You can get interest-free financing for 180 days if you have made minimal payments for the products that you have purchased.
- For those customers who have made huge purchases, they can defer the interest even longer than the others. This provides the customers with the option of buying the furniture without having to pay cash immediately. Some might not have the required cash at the moment when they purchase the furniture. And this is helpful for them. In other words, this credit card helps the customers to finance their own purchases.
- The credit card requires no down payment from the customer.
Rooms to Go Credit Card Login
If eventually, you get approved after applying for the Rooms to Go credit card. Or if you already have Rooms to Go Credit Card with you and have signed up for online access, you can manage your card account online. But to achieve this, you are expected to provide your login details. Thus, you must log in with your username and password. Therefore, we’ll be giving you a step-by-step guide to logging in to your account.
- Launch a web browser and visit the login page on the Synchrony Bank website.
- Once you’re able to access the website, click the yellow ‘Log in’ link at the top of the homepage.
- When you click the link, the login page will appear on the right side.
- On that page, you will see two empty fields.
- Enter your username on the first field.
- Then you should input your password on the second field.
- To save your Username for future sessions, tick the box that says ‘Remember Username’.
- After that, click the Login link below.
In a moment, you will access your Rooms to Go credit card account online. With that, you can manage your account, view balance, and make payments.
Rooms to Go Credit Card Payment
When you login to your Rooms to Go credit card account, you can do several things such as making quick secure payments. Synchrony Rooms to Go allows you to buy furniture at any Rooms to Go stores and pay back the fees bit by bit over time. Presently, there are four different ways of paying your Rooms to Go card conveniently. You can pay in-store, online, by mail, and via phone. At this point, we’ll be showing you how to make payments in any of these ways.
How to Make a Rooms To Go Credit Card Payment Online
Synchrony Bank lets you make one-time payments online from your bank account or schedule up to 12 payments with future dates. A Rooms To Go credit card payment will post the same day — as long you complete it by 11:59 p.m. EST.
Before you can make a payment, you’ll need to register your Rooms To Go account. Here’s how:
- Go to the MySynchrony website. Enter your Rooms To Go account number, the last four digits of your Social Security number and your date of birth.
- Once you’ve entered all the information, verify that the correct Rooms To Go account pops up on the screen and click “Continue.”
- Create a username and password and choose security questions. You’ll also enter your email address and bank account information for electronic payments.
- Click “Continue” to finish setting up your Rooms To Go account.
Once you’ve registered, here’s how to make a payment:
- Go to the Rooms To Go account management login page.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Have your bank account number and bank routing number available, and follow the prompts to complete your payment.
How To Make a Rooms To Go Online Payment as a Guest
You can also make your Rooms To Go credit card payment without logging in, which is helpful if you haven’t registered for online payments yet or you’ve forgotten your username or password. Here’s how:
- Go to the account management login page.
- Click the “Pay As Guest” banner at the top of the login window.
- Enter your card number, the last four digits of your Social Security number and your ZIP code to find your account.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your payment.
How To Make a Rooms To Go Credit Card Payment by Phone
You can make an automated phone payment on your Rooms To Go account by calling 866-396-8254. You’ll need the last four digits of your Social Security number to get started. Have your bank account number and bank routing number ready to complete your payment.
How To Make a Rooms To Go Credit Card Payment by Mail
Synchrony Bank accepts checks and money orders via mailed payments. The bank recommends including your Rooms To Go credit card payment coupon and mailing it seven to 10 business days before the due date to avoid credit card late fees. If you don’t have your payment coupon, write your Rooms To Go credit card account number on your check or money order to ensure your payment will be properly credited.
The Rooms To Go credit card payment address is:
P.O. Box 960061
Orlando, FL 32896-0061
How To Make a Rooms To Go Credit Card Payment Using the Mobile App
- Install and open the MySynchrony mobile app on your mobile device.
- Register for online account access if you haven’t already. You can do so by selecting “Register” at the bottom of the screen and following the prompts.
- Log in to the app with the username and password you created when you registered.
- Select the “Account Summary” tab.
- Follow the prompts to complete your payment. The “Make a Payment” button is prominently displayed once the account summary for your credit card has loaded.
Make a Rooms To Go Credit Card Payment in a Store
You can pay your Rooms To Go credit card bill in person at a physical location near you, but you’re limited to using a debit card if you opt for this method. Use the Rooms To Go store locator to find the location nearest you.
Rooms To Go Credit Card Customer Service
The Rooms To Go credit card customer service phone number for payments and other assistance: 1-866-396-8254.